Registration2019-07-28T22:00:21+00:00

Welcome to Euro Football Cup International Tournament Barcelona

If you have any questions or doubts about the registration please contact us.
Teams must complete the registration form; This will be done in strict order of arrival. Once it has been done, the organization will contact the responsible person reflected in the registration form to inform of all the steps to follow.

The price includes

  • Cost: 199€ per player full board (Twin, triple and quad spacious rooms). Special offer for early registration.
  • Offer for families and staff: 179€ full board (Twin, triple or spacious quad room). Special offer for early registration.
  • Stay: 2 nights full board from 3.4.2020 to 5.4.2020 (free buffet meals)
  • Bus transfers to all matches
  • Special wishes: Upon consultation
  • Minimum of 4 matches
  • Official referees
  • Tournament gift
  • Trophy and medals for the first classified
  • MVP trophy and best defence player

Price does not include

  • Extra night: 89€ per person (full board)
  • Return transfer from Barcelona airport : 25€ per person
  • Barcelona panoramic city tour (4 hours): 25€ per person
  • Tour option: Camp Nou experience: 25€ per person
  • Transfer services may be shared by one or more teams (Each participant must have a special insurance for sports athletes. The organization is not responsible for damage or injury during or in relation with the event)

When is the deadline for registration?
Last registration date: 03/02/2020
Deadline for tournament fee: 03/03/2020
Deadline to send the players list for all the teams: 25/02/2020
Deadline to send the rooming list for all the teams with accommodation package: 25/03/2020

Please note that most categories are completed before the registration deadline, so register and confirm with the payment as soon as possible. Registration by team will be officially certified once 30% have been paid (as a registration fee per team) that will be deducted from the total payment and the remaining 70% must be paid before March 1.

We remind the teams that places are limited and that the only way to ensure enrollment is to make the first payment in the period previously marked. The organization does not guarantee the accommodation and participation of teams that do not meet the deadlines and will be excluded from the tournament, losing the registration fee.

How do we register our team?
To register your team for the tournament, please fill out the online registration form. After submitting the online form you will receive the instructions how to pay the first payment. Instructions will be sent to your e-mail.

Program Euro Football Cup

Day 3/4 arrival at the Hotel. Control and delivery of tournament documentation. Start of the matches of the group stage
Day 4/4 matches of the group stage
Day 5/4 Final matches and departure of the teams hosted

Euro Football Cup is one of the best international tournaments in training categories

Registration form

Euro Football Cup

Contact Info

Carrer de Fluvià S/N, 08020 Barcelona (Spain)

Mobile: +34 622 652 220

Organizers

European Sport Events     Marin Sports Events